It snowed.

 I mean, it snowed a LOT. A historic a LOT. We thought it was a classic Portland snow, with some flakes and nothing sticking, and then rain, but then the rain turned back into snow, and the snow started sticking and it just kept snowing. Luckily I was working from home and the kids' schools are walking distance. Cook made it almost all the way home by bike, and then had to walk the last mile, but he's very fortunate that he wasn't driving, as many people's car commutes home turned pretty nightmarish.























We have no dramatic stories. It just snowed A LOT. The kids had two days off school. They shoveled a bunch. 

In other news, I went by myself on a lovely weekend trip to visit another family with teenage daughters - I snuggled a cat, ate new food, watched a Korean drama, got the full social analysis of a middle school dance, and enjoyed myself enormously.

That's about all. My job continues to be good. Duchess has been accepted to TWO colleges so she's going to have to make at least once choice. Both kids have signed up to do track in the spring. Life goes on!



Comments

Popular Posts