Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Taste Buds
News! Kids like any food more if it's wrapped in McDonald's packaging. I have my doubts about what exactly that means (particularly since I'm sure I'd choose something wrapped in attractive red and yellow paper rather than something unwrapped), but it's probably not good. For the moment, we're exploiting Dutch's unholy passion for fresh corn on the cob ("Honey, if you don't wash your hands and get ready for dinner, you CAN'T HAVE ANY CORN!!!!"), but I can't imagine that she will retain her junkfood/marketing innocence much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment