Friday, August 29, 2008
Condescending and icky
Something that annoyed me today: the Yahoo news teaser was about Sarah Palin, which makes sense, but the links were things like "her unusual family" and "learn about her workout and diet" - which I think is unacceptable. I don't recall any links about Joe Biden's diet when he joined the ticket. (Though, to be fair, there was quite a bit of fluff about his family situation, too - media pandering is somewhat equal opportunity.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment