Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Think Hoosier.
I should be cooking dinner right now. Dutch is in her room playing some weird game. Cook is at school, taking some weird exam. I am wandering the internets while listening to NPR, pretending that if I position my feet just so and concentrate VERRRRY hard on Indiana, it'll make some kind of difference. I know it's pointless, but I can't stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
1 comment:
it worked!
Post a Comment