Monday, April 19, 2010
Indicators
When I moved my blog around this weekend, I opted to have the labels display as a "cloud" rather than a list, which apparently means that the most-used labels are bigger, giving a very clear indication of the trend of my posts: crazy parenting whining talking anxiety. I regret to say that sometimes it feels like that's pretty much an accurate summary of my life. But not all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
2 comments:
maybe- but 'love' is next in line.
...followed closely by my two favorites, "food" and "movies". No wonder our friendship has lasted so long :)
Post a Comment