Sunday, June 9, 2013

Camping

Skipper decided last night that she wanted to sleep in the play tent in the back yard. Duchess, who had to get up early for a swim meet, was not allowed to camp, but Skipper decided she would camp by herself. This is her at 7:30 last night.















And this is her at 9 last night, when Duchess announced she was not able to sleep without Skipper in her room, and Cook and I (who had not expected that Skipper would actually fall asleep) determined that because she can't operate the back door, it was probably best to bring Skipper in.











2 comments:

tiffky doofky said...

I love your kids!!

JT said...

Incredible! She so independent!

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...