Friday, January 17, 2014
Old dogs
I've been reading a lot of books and blogs and magazines and whatnot on my tablet. Last night, I was reading a real magazine, a paper one, and I finished the page. I absent-mindedly put my finger on the page, and I swiped it, as if it was an electronic touch screen. Apparently, thirty-six years of turning paper pages have been overruled by one year of electronic pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
1 comment:
I have had this experience, as well - on my e-reader, I tap the side to go to the next page; oddly enough, paper books do not respond to this motion. I have also gotten used to the touch screen on my phone and have problems using phones that require me to push buttons to make a call.
Post a Comment