Sunday, August 10, 2014
We're on vacation.
(And we didn't bring very many clothes, due to easy access to a washing machine, which is why we seem to be wearing the same thing in all these photos. We didn't actually manage to get to two lighthouses and the beach on the same day, as we're not really people who do more than one thing a day.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment