It's fall!

 Hello! It is fall! The girls started school (and did not at all want me to take their photos). Duchess is starting 12th grade, and Skipper is starting 8th grade. We are all quite old.


















I went on an unexpected trip a few days after school started, and came back two weeks later to find that my family has a new routine, and it is the routine of a family with two teenage children in school. They go to school, they come home, they have a lot of Feelings, they eat, they go out again! They do independent exercise! They play sports! They go hang out with their friends! They come home again! They swirl around the house, eddy briefly around me and Cook, and swirl away. TEENAGERS! It's bewildering and delightful. And I think they're having a pretty good time. 






Comments

Popular Posts