Things are getting dire!

I just found myself reading a bodice-ripper with a hero who has... a Hummer.* AND... a soul patch. AND... a Fu Manchu mustache. Seriously. I am very embarrassed, but look, procrastination is hard work! It requires a level of commitment that the average person just can't muster! Some people might think that a hero with a soul patch is a reason to take the book back to the library immediately and get to work trying to figure out what in the damn hell** these collinearity statistics mean for this stupid data, but that would be wimpy. No, I'm going to read another chapter and go to bed.


*Yes, as in the enormous car. You with the dirty mind.
** That's what my grandfather would have said. He would also NOT have read a bodice-ripper. Or let the collinearity defeat him.

Comments

Popular Posts