We need to sell our bed. It won't fit in our new home. In order to sell the bed, we needed to take a picture of it to post on Craigslist. The camera lens is broken, so we needed to find the other lens, which hadn't been seen in over a year. We finally found it, but it's not going to work (it's a zoom lens, and we can't get far enough away from the bed unless we climb the tree outside the window). So we're going to make a video of it instead. I just wish someone would be our spokesmodel, like maybe this guy.
Anyway, things are crazy. I have tons of homework, and tons of packing, and Skipper's snotty nose made her want to nurse all night, so I'm exhausted. I shouldn't even be taking the time to write this. I'll tell you all about my exciting new job and exciting classes when I have time, like maybe in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment