Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

About 10 days ago, I wrote up the beginning of a post about what happened in 2009 ("I gave birth, and finally read The Brothers Karamazov," etc.). I just deleted it, though, because it was really boring. Apparently, 2009 was a pretty boring year. Also, I haven't yet finished The Brothers Karamazov, having gotten sidetracked by the rental of Project Runway, Season Five.

This weekend we've been cleaning, cooking, and finally doing long-neglected nesting things like hanging up pictures. Tomorrow we're all going back to work/school/daycare, and it feels like the real beginning of 2010. I think it'll be a good year. I plan to finish reading the damn book, at the very least.

No comments:

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...