quick breath and...

I'm done! (With the quarter.) I did not produce any final projects of any academic merit whatsoever, but I probably didn't fail. And I'm sort of proud of the speed and confidence with which I produced some of it. The bullshit piled up pretty thick last week.

Things are kind of in shambles around here. I'm so sleep-deprived I'm unable to put together full sentences. The house was a mess until Cook put some serious cleaning time into it today. Dutch has been so angry and sad and whiny lately that we've started looking for help. (The internet,* I mean, but I'm thinking we may look into some kind of therapy, should the internet not actually magically solve our problems.) Skipper has eczema and still refuses to consider solid foods as anything but mildly attractive entertainment.

But we're going on vacation in a few short days, and that will be lovely. Dutch still believes in Santa, though only just barely. I'm looking forward to a leisurely holiday, with lots of cookies.



*This was kind of helpful, but I began to feel after reading about half of it that the author hates her son. SO my next research will be this book.

Comments

Popular Posts