Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
1 comment:
Not annoying at all! Even though I'm pretty sure I've never been as insensitive, ignorant, and narcissistic as the person who sent in that question, I am very grateful that I've had the educational advantage of reading your blog all these years. If I ever had any doubt as to what my friends with kids "do all day", I had only to read your blog. I have a healthy respect for my own trials and tribulations, but, thanks to you, I also have some perspective.
Post a Comment