Sunday, October 3, 2010
no more traveling for a little while
We're home! We went on a beach vacation (for two days) and it was lovely. I have no photos or movies, so you'll have to take my word for it that both girls had a wonderful time. Skipper learned how to take all her clothes off and ran around the beach mostly naked, screaming "Wadder! Wadder! More! Wadder! Beach! Beach! Wadder! Beach!" and attempting to sprint straight into the ocean. Once I foolishly let go of her hand so I could help Dutch with something, realized .45 seconds later that I'd made a big mistake, and had to plunge into the water to retrieve her. It was a good weekend, and nobody drowned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment