Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello!

No lecturing today. I'm just writing to say hi! We're having a lovely but hectic weekend. We had house guests  for a breezy 30 hours, then went over to another family's house for dinner. Dutch had a wonderful time with two successive playmates. She swore eternal friendship to one of our guests (a gorgeous, fearless ball of mischief aged just a wee bit less than 5) when she left (the two girls held hands and gazed meaningfully into each other's eyes).

Skipper's day? She ate a hamburger and chocolate fondue. She had a good day.

2 comments:

tiffky doofky said...

Chocolate fondue? Eternal friendship? I think your girls are living the dream.

JT said...

photos!!!

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...