Sunday, July 22, 2012
That bus is actually a time machine.
I forgot to mention that Duchess has actually gone to summer camp in 1955 (except for the clothes, and the piercings in the counselors). They blow a bugle to kick the day off. There will be canoeing, and arts and crafts, and mosquito bites, and lots of singing, and fake "Indian" names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment