Monday, July 9, 2012

What we're reading

Skipper: Best Friends for Frances
Duchess: Wolves of the Beyond *
Me: The Newlyweds
Cook: Monkeys **

*This series has brought her to desperate sobbing fits several times. When Thunderheart died, she cried for a good 45 minutes. 
** He's been reading this for a long time, at least in part because lately he spends all his spare time painting.

1 comment:

tiffky doofky said...

I loved the Frances books! My parents are convinced that Bread and Jam for Frances is to blame for my odd eating habits. I recently read A Bargain for Frances out loud to my reading buddy and was struck by what an odd story it is. I still hate Thelma, though.

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...