I don't know why this is so %&^(#$ complicated.

Buying a house is HARD. As with many things I have to do in my life, I'm completely boggled that so many other people do it all the time. Shouldn't this process be easier and more straightforward? Why is it so hard? Am I especially stupid and incompetent? DO I really want to know? How does one remove 30-year-old contact paper from shelves, anyway? Oh, you know, it just occurred to me that it's probably not contact paper. Is it wallpaper? How does one remove 30-year-old wallpaper? See what I'm saying? And how am I supposed to choose home insurance?

Maybe I just need more sleep.

Skipper bit one of her classmates today. Also, we just heard her pipe up from her crib, where she'd been sleeping for an hour, to say loudly "UTTER BUTTER!" (That's peanut butter to you.)

That's the news.

Comments

az said…
You don't have to know everything - you can just figure it out as you go.

Popular Posts