- Songs We Love 2015
- I went to yoga! (I liked the yoga, but the thing I really like is that I went.)
- Cooler weather
- We went to a movie! A first-run movie! In the theater! All of us! For the first time! (Skipper cowered miserably in my lap and Cook's lap for most of the movie, but she was there!)
Monday, July 20, 2015
Things I like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment