- I won a prize in the local toystore's raffle!
- I was offered a graduate assistantship for the school year (yay for paying no tuition!)
- I got one of the ninety billion tiny scholarships I applied for (and I do mean tiny, folks, but hey, it's FREE MONEY!) , which was very nice news after receiving 89,999,999,999 rejection letters.
Then this weekend Dutch got sicker than she's really ever been before, and I ended up taking her to urgent care tonight, at the urgent urging of the advice nurse, and I became alarmed that my luck may be shifting direction. It's not, though - many hours and dollars later, we're home, reassured that she's fine. We got a free pedialyte freezer pop. Dutch is pretty happy, and my luck is holding! Here's to another lucky week ahead!
1 comment:
Make sure you bring that cactus game to PT - it looks like hours of family fun.
"Each player is constuct the cactus tree by adding or reducing a cactus stem."
I've never been a 'construct the cactus tree' before and I'm looking forward to finding out what that might feel like.
See you soon!
Post a Comment