Saturday, October 11, 2008
Saturday
I just love Bob Herbert. He's like LOLcats for my political needs - easy to think about and makes me feel happy. Okay, not HAPPY, because he's usually mad about something, but satisfied because I agree with him! I don't have to think at all! This must be how Republicans feel when they watch Bill O'Reilly. The difference, of course, is that Bob and I are right and Bill O'Reilly is, as Bob would say, a nitwit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
No comments:
Post a Comment