Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho ho ho!

I'm not dead! I've been on an internet diet. I'm continuing the diet through the rest of my vacation, after this short break. We're having a lovely vacation. Here are the pictures, with captions. See you in January!

The Big Cooks borrowed some dress-up clothes from friends.
The weather has been cold and a little snowy.There has been lots of napping.Dutch got some used ice skates.
Dutch lost another tooth.Dutch wrote a note to Santa.
Skipper woke up at 5 AM on Christmas Day.
Dutch woke up at 5:45 AM. I read Santa's note to both of them.

Dutch got some MORE awesome dress-up clothes for Christmas.

That's the news so far.

No comments:

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...