Skipper started at a new preschool today, again. It seems good. I'm reserving judgment. But I will say that the outdoor space is gorgeous, the indoor space is nice, the administration is organized (possibly too much, though the last place took disorganization to an impressive extreme, which is part of the reason why we left), the teachers are nice, the curriculum seems solid...  Skipper's teachers are ALL adorable. I want to take them all home with us. Skipper cried when Cook left her there, of course, but when I picked her up, she was downright cheerful, and one of the adorable teachers told me she'd had a good day. She brought home some herbs from their enormous garden where they grow half their food. When I brought her home, she insisted on doing some stuff by herself that she normally wants help for. I figure that's a good sign. Right?

Tomorrow is Duchess's first day of school, and I have to go back to work after two weeks off (which I really don't want to do). It's a big week for all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts