Boxes

Skipper has a pretty solid wardrobe of hand-me-downs, but she prefers to wear only a small selection of things. She most likes clothes with pictures of animals, and she has asked repeatedly for shirts and sweatshirts with dinosaurs on them. She wants a swimsuit with fish on it. Or any sea creature, actually. And as all her swim suits are baggy and threadbare, I thought I'd find her a cheap new or used suit with a fish on it. And I can't find one. Flowers, yes. Fish, no. I've found a hundred boys' swimsuits with fish on them, but she wants a girls' suit. So here's a quest for you - find Skipper a swimsuit. If it has a swimming dinosaur on it, you get bonus points.

Comments

Robyn B. said…
Here's one with turquoise fish or blue seahorses. Skipper has good taste in dinosaurs, but I can't find anything like that for girls. Lousy designers!

http://www.landsend.com/products/girls-shoreside-printed-one-piece-swimsuit/id_265291
AZ said…
What size??? We do TONS of thrifting and garage sales and the like. I am now taking it on as a personal challenge!

Popular Posts