Yup, still alive.

I realize that the fact that I have to keep posting reassurances that I haven't died since the last assurance suggests it might be time to retire this blog. But I'm not going to do that. Let's just assume I'm alive unless I post otherwise.

We're in Maine, visiting the Big Cooks. I've been lying on couches a lot, reading newspapers and also staring out the window. The weather has been gorgeous, and it might even snow for us tomorrow!

Cook and I took Duchess to see Star Wars today. I enjoyed it tremendously, Duchess enjoyed it, and Cook thought it was okay. (He reasonably thought it would have been nice to see a movie that was more different from the first movie, but I didn't care. Fan service works great for me, and I felt an actual thrill when the Millennium Falcon took off.) Skipper wisely chose to stay behind and have a fast food and video-at-home date with her grandparents. (She's in her sweet spot watching Mr Rogers, and would have hated this movie. Not to mention the EIGHT awful-looking and violent previews that came with it.)

And we had a lovely Christmas, full of food and sloth and presents. And instill have almost a week before I return to work! (Which I will - they extended my job another six months. I found that out about two weeks ago,)

I hope you all had holidays with the exact right amount of food and sloth!

Comments

s* said…
Don't retire. I would miss yous. Happy sloth time! Love.
tiffky doofky said…
I second that! Intermittency is just fine with me.

Popular Posts