Monday, September 22, 2008
Best name EVER
Yesterday Dutch played some sort of game in which she was a character in a TV show, and her name was Junior Midnight. I love it. I wish we had named her that for real. I think it was inspired by the box of Junior Mints we shared at the one and only movie she's ever seen in a theater. But maybe it was just divine inspiration...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment