Luck!

Things that happened in the last two weeks:

  1. I won a prize in the local toystore's raffle!
  2. I was offered a graduate assistantship for the school year (yay for paying no tuition!)
  3. I got one of the ninety billion tiny scholarships I applied for (and I do mean tiny, folks, but hey, it's FREE MONEY!) , which was very nice news after receiving 89,999,999,999 rejection letters.

Then this weekend Dutch got sicker than she's really ever been before, and I ended up taking her to urgent care tonight, at the urgent urging of the advice nurse, and I became alarmed that my luck may be shifting direction. It's not, though - many hours and dollars later, we're home, reassured that she's fine. We got a free pedialyte freezer pop. Dutch is pretty happy, and my luck is holding! Here's to another lucky week ahead!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Make sure you bring that cactus game to PT - it looks like hours of family fun.

"Each player is constuct the cactus tree by adding or reducing a cactus stem."

I've never been a 'construct the cactus tree' before and I'm looking forward to finding out what that might feel like.

See you soon!

Popular Posts