I'm not exactly suspending my blog.

For a couple of reasons, I'm going to have to cut back on my blogging. One, the financial crisis demands more of my attention. Two, school starts next week. Three, something mysterious has shifted in the internets and NOW I CAN WATCH THE DAILY SHOW ONLINE!!!!!!! I just don't have the time for blogging. I'm sure you understand.

Just in case you were wondering, though, a quick update:
Dutch is back in daycare, and she likes her new, glamorous big-kid class. I like full-time, cheap, reliable, high-quality daycare. We're all happy.
The weather is lovely these days.
That's about it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can actually watch quite a bit on line (see Videolemon.com). I watched most of season 2 of Dexter this way, which by the way I recommend. Another recommendation, the book The 19th Wife. I have been glad to hear about all your summer adventures. I hope the fall is equally filled with fun times and good weather. Love to all!
Anonymous said…
I would like to go on the record and say that I feel that any sort of slow down of this blog would be a terrible terrible idea. You have obligations to your readers after all! We want more! And I'm pretty sure that the current financial crisis is directly linked to how often (or not) you post on your blog. Something about Wall Street insiders reading this and getting refreshing perspectives on the real world and the pettiness of their lives or something. Plus, I'm pretty sure that you can single-handedly convince These People that McCain/Palin is a ticket to hell.

So you can see, that a lot rests on this blog. I think that you should reconsider exactly how much sleep you need.

Oh also, a suggestion was made that a little bribery could help you keep going here. I have some number of fun videos of Dutch dancing like a crazy-person in our living room. They're quite charming. I'll send one to you for every 20 posts. Wait, that's blackmail, not bribery. Well, whatever works.



P.S. - We got to see Cook again in quick succession to y'all's visit. It was great. I really like him. He's swell.

Popular Posts