identity confusion

Dutch is going to be Pippi Longstocking for Halloween. Or a princess. Or a hammerhead shark. She can't decide. She's all in a kerfuffle (thanks, Mama Big Cook!) about all the festivities that fall is ushering in - my birthday, Halloween, her birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas... It's going to be a hectic two months. Last year, by the time January rolled around, Dutch was convinced that she was going to get a party and/or presents every two weeks.

That's all. We're pretty busy these days, and I've got to go make a Halloween costume of some kind.

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
I would have voted for the Hammerhead Shark, but my computerized voting machine broke down, my voting booth fell into the sea, and my vote floated off to be eaten by...yes, a hammerhead shark. You can see what kind of election-inspired nightmares I have been having! I am so jealous that you voted early.

What costume did Dutch end up wearing?

Popular Posts