Not much going on.


  • What I'm watching:  this*
  • What I'm doing when it isn't raining: this
  • What I'm doing when it is raining: this
  • What I should be doing, but am not: this **
  • Number of jobs for which I've applied in 2012: 6
  • Number of jobs for which I've gotten an interview in 2012: 0
  • Approximate amount of time it's taken me so far to get our taxes together: 5 hours
  • How crushed Dutch was when we realized that our schedule precludes her participation in the K-2 Talent Show (she was planning to play Yankee Doodle Dandy on the piano, because it's easy and she wouldn't have to practice it, because my daughter is both lazy AND a total whore for the spotlight): this
  • Percent of American girls Skipper's age who are larger than she is: 75
  • Percent of American girls Skipper's age who are louder than she is: 1



* Is it okay that I love Blake Shelton and his little waistcoats? And is it okay that I don't understand what "pitchy" means?
**I KNOW. I just got stuck. I will get back on track. I don't want to weigh 500 pounds any more than you want me to.

Comments

Popular Posts