Hello, internet.

I'm still alive. There's just not much going on. Oh, except Antarctic Uncle! He's here. The kids want him to play with them all day every day (and then they scream bloody murder above his head in the evenings). Poor guy. We're going to enjoy his company for a few more days, until he escapes our grotto.

Otherwise, no news.

In lieu of any interesting news, here's the latest edition of "What we've been reading":
Me: Schuyler's Monster
Dutch: Goddess Girls series*
Skipper: Hurricane
Cook: An article about face transplants.

* And now she wants to go to a boarding school for junior high. Oh, AND she announced to me this weekend that she is now more interested in fashion and her appearance. What am I supposed to do now?

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
Hoo boy, that face transplant article is intense. After I finished the last paragraph, I had to hold my own face in my hands and sob for a little bit. What a fabulous piece of journalism.

Popular Posts