Peddlers of Pin Lints

Tonight Dutch, Cook, and I were talking about sports, and I asked Skipper if she was planning on playing tennis.* She said "No. I don't want to play tennis. I'm going to be grill splouts." After some delicate questioning, we determined that she was talking about the Girl Scouts. "Because I AM a grill!" But we thought the way she said it was so hilarious that we asked her lots of things just to prompt her to say it again. Grill splouts!

Dutch said "That's funny. You should put that in your blog."

*She used to say that when she grew up, she would play tennis. It was a dream of hers...

Comments

s* said…
Dutch was right. Grill Splouts is awesome. I'm a big fan. This takes spoonerisms to a whole new level.

I love codebreakers. Especially yours. Even though I've never actually met one of them.

Popular Posts