Crasee prsen.

I wanted to share this amazing thing with you, but I apparently couldn't be bothered to take a decent picture of it. This is something Skipper brought home from the 100th day of school. It says "When I am 100 years old ... I will run a round like a crasee prsen!"  and the 100-year-old version of Skipper is depicted saying "I like runing a round like a crasee prsen!"

Skipper explained that she will wear ponytails when she is 100 because she looks good in ponytails. And that is a candy cane she is using as a cane because she will have grown so small that a candy cane will be the right size.
















Also, Skipper is now officially reading chapter books. This unfortunately means that the Accursed Fairy Books are back in the house. She isn't yet able to read silently, so she was banished to her room to read.



Comments

Popular Posts