Notes

Duchess is off to a week of overnight camp. We left her (dressed in a white blouse, knee-length shorts, white knees socks pulled up all the way, and hiking boots, holding a black cloak she was going to put on if the weather ever cools down) amongst a gaggle of other nerdy kids with their own cloaks. I expect she'll have an excellent time.

Cook, Skipper, and I spend the afternoon lounging. Skipper is enjoying being an only child, and we ate ice cream. Skipper insisted on getting the wading pool out.

That's not a real baby. 

I have not been taking photos with the camera lately (just as I have not been blogging), and I do not have the sort of phone that takes high-quality photos. Here is a phone photo of Duchess from a few weeks ago, about to say something witty to me.




Comments

tiffky doofky said…
They're both so beautiful! Skipper reminds me that I want to get out the lion-shaped wading pool my mom gave me. Maybe this weekend...
Anonymous said…
it just breaks my little heart, how beautiful your girls are!
<3 CM

Popular Posts