Everything's fine.

My job continues to involve bearing up under a lot of negative feedback (not from my coworkers or boss; from the public), which I suck at, but I'm moving slowly into a more comfortable place of not caring. This probably makes me less effective at my actual job, but less likely to cry under my desk at work.

Skipper and Duchess take turns throwing tantrums.

Here's today. Skipper and Cook made waffles.



































Duchess read Harry Potter to Skipper, who was terrified and had to hide under a blanket. (Note Skipper's new Safe Place, a chair she got for her birthday and drags all over the house for comforting nesting.)
































Skipper read alone in the hammock.

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
Oh my goodness: that chair! Do they make it in adult sizes?
tiffky doofky said…
Also, your yard looks awesome.

Popular Posts