You guys, there are four weeks of school left.

FOUR WEEKS.

It looks like I may be employed through the end of year. This does not make me as miserable as it would have a few weeks ago. Things are less painful right now. (Though I have a few brutal dates coming up in the next month, and expect to be roundly criticized in public. I'm thinking I may want to get Botox injections.) And, hey, earning money is good! Right?

However, this means I will probably not be home for summer. Duchess will, though (except for two much-anticipated weeks of overnight camps - one week of horse camp and one week of dorks-in-the-woods camp), and will be spend the summer weekdays swimming every morning for an hour and then lying on the couch reading for eight hours. I signed Skipper up for a lot of the same camp, because she hates doing new camps every week. She's pretty ticked that SHE doesn't get to lie on the couch. (She is currently deeply, deeply immersed in Harry Potter.)

That's all. Same dull news, same dull place!

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
I love hearing your "voice" in these posts, as well as all the beautifully observed and described details about the girls. Hurrah!

Popular Posts