Hello, my dears

You have possibly thought me dead. Or retired. But no! Here are facts. FACTS.

1) I am pretty happy.
















2) I am coasting, a bit. My job is not hard right now (though I am feeling unpleasantly useless at work). I'm pursuing no productive hobbies. I'm not doing anything but the minimum in terms of housekeeping or whatever other stuff adults are supposed to do to maintain basic functions. I don't know - pay bills? Dust?

3) I'm enjoying making more money -  Cook and I are both employed full-time, an unprecedented state of affairs, and feeling the weird upper-middle class dilemma of having money and no time. (Not a LOT of money, and not really no time, but you know.) I am employed through March, so I'm campaigning hard to spend part of my income in that limited time on frivolous vacations. Skipper is 100% on board and we are already planning a week in London. (Duchess will be on board, but she's off at dorks-in-the-woods camp right now and doesn't know about our plan. We're definitely going to the Tower of London.) I also think we need to step up our half-assed and unsystematic charitable giving.


4) My kids are loons. Beautiful loons.












Comments

tiffky doofky said…
Hooray! Happiness! Coasting! Beautiful loons! London!

Popular Posts