For want of a nail.

Holy crapola - things are crazy here. Skipper and Dutch have colds, and Skipper is sliming everything in that special unique way of snotty babies everywhere. We've finally started packing (because hey, we're moving IN A WEEK!!), and we keep having cascades of minor problems. Here is an example:

We need to sell our bed. It won't fit in our new home. In order to sell the bed, we needed to take a picture of it to post on Craigslist. The camera lens is broken, so we needed to find the other lens, which hadn't been seen in over a year. We finally found it, but it's not going to work (it's a zoom lens, and we can't get far enough away from the bed unless we climb the tree outside the window). So we're going to make a video of it instead. I just wish someone would be our spokesmodel, like maybe this guy.

Anyway, things are crazy. I have tons of homework, and tons of packing, and Skipper's snotty nose made her want to nurse all night, so I'm exhausted. I shouldn't even be taking the time to write this. I'll tell you all about my exciting new job and exciting classes when I have time, like maybe in January.

Comments

Popular Posts