Morning lull

I'm sitting in my living room, in my pajamas, ALONE. Skipper and Cook got up at 5:30 (after Skipper and I discussed for about half an hour whether or not she might want to go back to sleep). I got up at 6:15. Cook left for work at 6:40* and Skipper fell asleep at 7:15. Dutch hasn't woken up at all. This is not normal (except for the Cook leaving at 6:40 part), and I feel a bit lost. We have to leave in 40 minutes, but I am reluctant to wake Dutch until I absolutely have to...

*In our new schedule, Cook works from 7-3:30 (and bikes to work in the dark). I thought it would be sucky to get all three of the rest of us ready and out the door by myself, but it's working really well. Most of the time. Dutch and I do yell at each other quite a bit, some days.

Comments

Popular Posts