Christmas

Christmas Eve morning

Cook took the kids to play kickball with friends. They came back tired.
Christmas Eve dinner: Skipper ate none of it. But it was delicious. 















Stockings. I don't know why Skipper took her clothes off for the event.


























Skipper was pretty confused about the whole thing. Early on in the Big Present Opening Frenzy, she opened a set of playdough tools, and promptly retired into another room to play with them. I asked her if she wanted to open more gifts and she said "Just save them for me." (She changed her mind later, and plunged into the Frenzy to a terrifying extent.)












Dutch received several gifts that fit into her Old-Fashioned persona. Actually, we have no idea where the apron came from, or which of us it was intended for. There were some technical problems during the Frenzy that resulted in an alarmingly large number of orphaned gifts. Does anybody want to take credit for the apron? We'd like to know who to thank.

I think Laura Ingalls would have liked the snap circuit kit, too.
And this was one of my favorite gifts, annotated by the giver.












Then Cook took the kids outside again and ran them around. (Dutch is wearing maybe her fourth outfit of the day.)

















That's the story here.  I hope you all had/are having wonderful holidays!

Comments

JT said…
I love this!!!! There were 2 bonnets, right? I'm not terrified that she got an apron and a bonnet, instead of two bonnets. Although now I wish I had sent an apron. Darn.

Popular Posts