Household hints from a human

I've learned some very valuable housekeeping tips recently, and I'm going to share them with you!
1) Vinegar is very useful. We use it for much of our cleaning. If we washed our windows, we'd definitely use vinegar. Most recently, I learned from the internets that it could save us from the ongoing mild annoyance of sour-smelling towels, and it WORKED.
2) Baking soda saved my life. Or maybe just my stove. Or something. I accidentally set a pot of oil on fire last summer, and was able to put out the two-feet-tall flames with a heap of baking soda. (If Arm and Hammer would now like to sponsor all my blog posts, they are welcome. Did I mention we use baking soda for all the cleaning tasks for which we don't use vinegar?)

Skipper, at dinner last week: Daddy is a man, and I am a gril, and Duchess is a gril. And Mama is... Mama is a human!

Comments

Popular Posts