Stuff we like right now.

This is what I like right now:

  • The pope. The pope!
  • The snow!
  • Deliciously silly television (this and this and this)
  • Watching Duchess play basketball
  • Eavesdropping on Skipper's narrated games
This is what Cook likes right now:
This is what Duchess likes right now:

    This is what Skipper likes right now

    • Cutting paper with scissors (not haphazardly - very carefully)
    • Not wearing her winter jacket because it (and all warm clothes) makes her look "puffy"
    • Old-fashioned stuffed animal adventures
    • Singing all the time. All. The Time.
    • Anticipating Christmas



    Comments

    tiffky doofky said…
    Me too, re: the pope, anticipating Christmas, and binge-watching television (though, so far, both Dexter and Breaking Bad are too much for me; I am sticking with Parks and Recreation, Scandal, and Law and Order:SVU). We had a light dusting of snow last night, but it has already mostly melted. I want to get a Christmas wreath, but there is a bird who lives in our autumn-themed wreath and I am afraid of displacing him or giving him some kind of syndrome by switching out his home. Ah, the joys and heartbreaks of the season...
    Jenny said…
    OMG- I was reading your list of TV shows and each one, I kept saying "What?!" "No?!" and then I got to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and just had to laugh. I love your taste in TV shows!! =)

    Popular Posts