Harevwzzt to all of you!

 Skipper has been writing a lot of notes and cards lately, all on her own, and they come from some deep, weird well of inspiration. She likes to draw fuzzy bears, and she insists on writing "fuzzy" as "fussy." When I got home recently after one of my many evening work meetings, Cook said "Skipper made the best birthday card ever," and I said "Oh? For whose birthday?" and he said "Apparently, the Earth's! And it's from a frog!"

The next one isn't a card - it's a drawing. I think she was just practicing letter-writing at the top. The animals are tigers, and the bubbles next to their heads are thought bubbles. One is thinking about rainbows, one is thinking about playing with his friend the frog (see, it's all linked), and one is thinking about his camper crashing into another camper (that's why he looks so sad, presumably). I'm not sure what's going on here otherwise.














Comments

s* said…
That is a remarkably fantastic birthday card.

Popular Posts