Done, but not really

Done. Done with the presentations, the exams, the essays, the group projects*. Done with thinking! Done with classes that last till past my bedtime. Done for the summer!

Now that I'm done, I can... work! I've been taking vacation time to do school stuff, and generally not really attending to my job. Now I have to pay for it by working very hard on catching up. I do not feel like doing this. I feel like taking a nap. A long nap. Every day. I'd like a month-long vacation. Actually, I wouldn't much mind going in to work for three hours a day for a few weeks. That would be okay, and I'd feel like a contributing member of society. But really, more than that seems like too much to ask of my brain at the moment.

*Except one, which is due on Thursday. Whatever.

Comments

Popular Posts