Wednesday, February 18, 2009
More joy
Tonight, my little angel is sitting at the dinner table enjoying the handful of tiny candy bananas she got for dessert (Valentine's Day loot!). She lined them all up, and is savoring them one at a time. Each of them cries something along the lines of "I'm gonna die! Wah! I'm really gonna die, I'm in the MOUTH!!!" and then gets crunched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
No comments:
Post a Comment