Survival

Last night Dutch fell asleep sitting behind me on a chair, leaning against my back, at 6 PM while I conducted a phone interview for a school project and Cook made dinner. She woke up at 7:30 and acted totally crazy (we're pretty sure she was still asleep) until we finally gave up on her and tucked her into bed to sleep for 11 more hours. She's all better now. It wasn't dengue fever after all, or sarcoidosis.

I, on the other hand, have slept only 10 hours in the last two nights, which may not sound that bad to you workaholics, but isn't really enough for me even when I'm not pregnant and stressed and sleep-deprived already. I'm barely functioning. Which begs the question of why I'm blogging at the moment and not doing something more useful, like sleeping on the floor of the computer lab.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ugh. i feel your need for sleep. i hope you get some serious and quality sleep soon. good luck.

Popular Posts