This weekend

 Dutch started telling us this evening that she might decide to get rich when she grows up. "I know how to get rich," she informed us casually. Cook and I gave her our full attention, but when she said "Well, to start with, you have to have at least $300," I decided I had to film the explanation.

*
And then when I plugged the camera into the computer to download the video, I discovered that there were about twenty short videos on the camera (which was surprisingly low on battery power when I picked it up) that Skipper had taken. Apparently she's been furtively filming for the last month or so. Here is what Cook and I judged to be her finest work, shot yesterday. She hasn't done any editing, so it's a little rough.

*(Dutch got a haircut this weekend. It looks pretty great, actually, though this very unflatteringly-lit video suggests otherwise.)

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
I really enjoyed the soundtrack to Dutch's video.
tiffky doofky said…
And the shaky cinema verite style of Skipper's video.

Popular Posts