Today's call to action!

So today I would like you to do something small, just for me.

Tom Coburn, whom I hate so much that it physically hurts me when I think about him, is attempting to strip all of the good stuff out of the transportation bill - the eentsy teensy weentsy little bit of funding that goes to make it an eentsy bit easier to walk and bike in this country - and I would really be grateful if you would make him stop.

All I want you to do is submit an email letter to your senators - it's easy, and you can do it through the League of American Bicyclists or through Transportation For America. Of course, you could also call them, or swing by their offices and yell at them. I leave that up to you.

Thank you!

Comments

JT said…
Did it. I'm waiting for the universe to bestow goodwill upon me now. No seriously. Waiting, waiting, waiting... etc

Popular Posts