Yesterday Cook escorted Dutch to a birthday party. The birthday party took place at an amusement park by the river, and they had a choice of biking five and a half miles each way or riding the bus for over an hour each way. They picked bike. It rained. Dutch had an awesome time at the party, and was apparently a total trooper about the biking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...


1 comment:
You guys are doing such a good job with your girls. It's really inspiring.
Post a Comment